1. The Tears of Themis Community Lucky Draw Event start and end times ("event period") will be announced on the official website: [https://tot.mihoyo.com/en-us].
The official organizer of the Lucky Draw Event is miHoYo ("organizer"). By participating in the Lucky Draw Event, each participant agrees to accept and abide by the official rules and decisions of the organizer. These decisions shall be final and binding. The organizer is responsible for participant collection, submission and management, as well as supervision of the entire Lucky Draw Event. Participants should contact the organizer should they have any questions or feedback related to the Lucky Draw Event.
2. Qualifications: The Lucky Draw Event will be open to natural persons from all qualified locations. You should be a legal resident and a legal adult ("participant" or "you") according to local laws. The organizer and its subsidiaries, affiliates, distributors, retailers, sales representatives, officers, directors, employees, and any entity associated with the management or execution of the Lucky Draw Event shall not be qualified to participate in the Event or win any prizes. The immediate family members of the aforesaid individuals are also ineligible to participate in the Event or win any prizes. This Lucky Draw Event shall be governed by all applicable laws. If the Event is forbidden or restricted by any law(s), the forbidden or restricted part shall become invalid.
3. Prizes shall not be transferable, exchangeable for cash, or replaceable. The approximate retail prices of the prizes represent the good faith decision of the organizer. Such decision is final and binding, and is not appealable. If the actual value of the prizes is less than the predetermined approximate retail prices, the difference shall not be compensated in cash. The organizer makes no representations or warranties with regard to the appearance, safety, or function of the prizes. The organizer shall not replace any lost or stolen prizes.
This Lucky Draw Event is open to legal residents of qualified locations. The prizes shall only be granted and/or delivered to qualified locations. All applicable taxes and additional fees shall be borne by the prize winner. Participants who do not comply with the official rules shall have their prizes confiscated.
4. Winner selection: Winners will be chosen randomly among all the qualified participants during the duration of the Event. The random draw will be carried out by the organizer. The probability of winning depends on the confirmed number of qualified participants during the Event.
5. Winner notification: Winners will be notified through private messages on social media during the notification period after the lucky draw. Potential winners should reply and accept the prize(s) as instructed by the organizer during the reply period. If the organizer is unable to contact any winner within five (5) calendar days after the first notification, if any prize or prize notification indicates failure of delivery, or if any potential winner rejects the prize or does not comply with the rules and requirements, the prize shall be confiscated. A replacement winner will be selected among the remaining qualified participants (if time permitting).
Once a prize is confiscated, there will be no compensation.
Potential winners may need to sign and return a proof of qualification, liability waiver and information disclosure agreement (together known as the "prize acceptance documents").
No substitution or transfer of prizes will be allowed except by the organizer.
6. Privacy: By participating in the Lucky Draw Event, the participants give permission to the organizer to collect and use their personal information. In addition, by participating, you agree to allow the organizer to share your e-mail address and other personal information with other entities for the purpose of management and redemption of prizes, including disclosure of winner information (if any).
7. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: By participating, participants and winner(s) agree to release and hold harmless the organizer and its advertising and promotion agencies and its parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers and directors, from any and all liability, for loss, harm, damage, injury, cost or expense whatsoever including without limitation, property damage, personal injury and/or death which may occur in connection with, preparation for, or participation in the Event, or possession, acceptance and/or use or misuse of prize or participation in any Event-related activity and for any claims based on publicity rights, defamation or invasion of privacy and merchandise delivery.
8. This agreement shall be governed and construed by Hong Kong laws, excluding conflict of laws principles. The United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods shall not be applicable.
You agree to and acknowledge that any claim or legal action relating to the Lucky Draw Event will be submitted to the Hong Kong Arbitration Center of the China International Economic and Trade Arbitration Commission and processed according to its arbitration rules.
In accordance with applicable law and regulations, you acknowledge that any dispute resolution proceedings, whether arbitration or litigation, will be conducted solely on an individual basis and not on a class or representative basis.
9. Organizer: miHoYo Limited
If you have any questions about the Lucky Draw Event or if there are any issues related to the Event, please contact us through the organizer's mailing address: Shanghai, 700 Yishan Road, Putian Information Industrial Park B3 (South Block) 2F; or sending e-mails to firstname.lastname@example.org